Well last week or the week before she had a totally cute little set of digis perfect for a project that I wanted to do! My little twin niece and nephew are turning 2 in 2 weeks and we are invited to their b-day next weekend!!!! and YIKES!!! it's next weekend. So I had to get moving with this project. Their theme for their b-day is Mickey mouse because they are totally into it! So I got them a little plush Mickey each.
And here's the tag that I made for Sidney my little nephew. I will share the one that I did for Stella at a later time.
I used some paper from my bobunny - elf magic I really wanted some red with white polka dots lol and could only find it in the Christmas pads!!! I used some brads left over from my scrapbook album of Disney and the letters are from the dollar store. I also put some ribbon from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:
- Sassy cheryls challenge - Anything Sassy Cheryl's Go
- Simply create too - Shop in your stash - that's what I did... and lucky me it's big... because I really wanted this look lol
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Divas by design challenge - Let's hear it for the boys
- Pennys challenges - Anything but a square
- Simon says stamp blog - Tag
- The sisterhood of crafters - One for the boys
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow with more!