Our theme for the month is Easter therefore I used this fabulous image for my little Easter card! I thought her little basket and sweet little dress made her a perfect candidate for this :) But of course she could be used for many other occasions.
I really wanted the great image to be showcased therefore I used my Grand oval decorative and my grand oval die from spellbinder. I also added some delicate purple lace and a little bow! I thought it was the appropriate detail with her and reminded me of her hair bow. The last embellishments are the little bling in pale purple on the left corner.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color! I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.
- Inky chicks - Lace up your cards
- 2 cute ink challenges - Easter or Use a bunny
- Kaboodle doodles - Dreaming of spring - nothing says spring more than Easter!
- Whoopsi Daisy - Welcome spring
- Come and get it challenge - Easter/spring
Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!! And hopefully some crafting time.