So... don't know about you but there's only so many St-Patrick celebration type cards that I can do and send out... so I used this time to make a great bookmark for my hubby! I'm so happy he's been using them!!!!
For this one I used a great digi called Irish Brew and I thought it was just perfect because we really like our beer... :)
The bookmark shape was done with my Cameo! Totally looooove that machine for all those makes. I used some paper from DCWV - Everyday stack. I used some ribbon from my stash. The image and sentiment were fussy cut.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I added a sentiment from Create with TLC also colored with copics.
- Inky impressions challenges - Go Green
- Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Luck of the irish
- Cuttin and stampin challenges - St- Patrick day, lucky
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Shades of green
- Pinspirational challenges - Great picture of shamrocks!
- 2 cuteink challenges - St- Patrick's day
- Catch the bug blog - Feeling lucky
That's it for me for now... I will probably be back with more tonight... as I still haven't shared with you all the cards that I made over the past weekend lol