I really love the great divas!!! And the fabulous Windswept Diva is no exception to this.
I mean... look at that face!!! You can't stop smiling when you see a great image like that. And this is the entire point of this card! I really hope it brings a smile to the person getting it! And with Mother's day coming it's totally perfect for a special lady in your life!
The paper for this is from Petite Papers - Websters. I used some chipboard flowers from Crate paper. The image was cut with a Label 8 and put on a decorative label 8 from Spellbinder. I also used my small circle and my fleur de lis motif from Spellbinder for the sentiment. I added some lace from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the cute diva colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will have liked my inspiration for you! It was great fun to do... but then... all of Meljen's images are fun to use!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sassy studio designs - Pretty pastels
- Stamp with sarah kay - Girly
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - Mother's day or special lady
- Inky chicks - Lace up your card
- Ladybugs crafts ink challenge blog - For a special lady
- Art impressions stamps - Getting girly