Lucky Whiskers

Hello everyone!  How was your day?  Mine was ok.  We are one day closer to the weekend lol.  I have a little card to share with you that I did this past weekend.  It's with a great freebie available from Sami Stamp and it's just perfect for their challenge right now that's Use some green.

The image is called Lucky whiskers and I just couldn't resist playing with it!!!
This cat was soooo much fun to play with!!!  I used some paper from DCWV - Everyday stack.  I used my small and large squares from Spellbinder.  The flowers are from Prima.  I also used a bunch of buttons that were given to me by my mom :D  She didn't think these were good for me... so I wanted to share with her how much fun regular buttons can be!  And I have sent this card to her!  Hope she likes it!!!  The ribbon was also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is stamped.  And cut into 2 parts to fit the sketch that I was following.
I followed this fabulous sketch:
I took the square option.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Sami stamp - use some green and a sami image
  3. Crafty sentiments - Lots of green
  4. Inky chicks - Monochromatic
  5. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use green
  6. 2 cute ink challenges - St-Patrick day
  7. Crafty boots challenges - Green
  8. Digi-makeover-challenge - Button
  9. House of cards challenge - Cute and/or shabby using some buttons - Thank you Mynn for pointing me this way!
That's going to be it for me for now... I'm tired... hard being back to work lol

Hugs





Comments

  1. OMG this is so darn cute. Just love my felines. beautifully designed and colored.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card Vicky! =) I love all the paper and embellishments you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design - love how you have framed the image with those gorgeous green flowers. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, such a sweet image and I love how you have used buttons at the heart of your flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is DARLING, Vicky!!! LOVE that sweet image and all those buttons! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love to have you link this up with us at House of Cards--it's perfect for our current challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

      Delete
  6. How cute. I love this image. And the color combo is perfect...Happy St. Patrick's Day....lol HUgs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining our green challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is such a cutie! Pretty paper and love your flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments hope you can join us again next week! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on the sketch, Vicky, and you know I'm in love with that image! I did get it but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Wonderful paper choice -- the plaid is just so perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card! Love the image you used, the flowers and all the buttons! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your flowers with the buttons on them. Sweet image too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. Cut image and such beautiful flowers with buttons. Thanks for playing the digi makeover at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Fabulous sentiment. Thanks for entering the Loves Rubberstamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cute! So glad you could join the 2 Cute Ink Challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card Vicky and fab take on the sketch sweetie !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sweet image! And all your flowers with their button centers are just adorable!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so super cute and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Vicky, great coloring on the image and adore all those green flowers. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments and Sami Stamps this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the image - it is so perfect! Lovely card...
    Have an amazing day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet and fresh card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway