For my card I used the fabulous blossom and I realized that this is the second day this week that I use this image! Can you tell that to me this represent spring?!? :)
The paper for this card is from Sweet owl - First Edition. I used my Lattice motif and small oval from Spellbinder. I combined 2 lace ribbon for the bow and the background.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Bunny zoes crafts - Monochrome
- Crafty bloggers network - Nature
- Created with love challenges - Girly
- Incy wincy designs - Monochromatic
- Melonheadz friends - Girly
I have one more post coming up! I really hope that you will come back to my blog to see it!