The East Wind - FB challenge

Hello everyone!!!  There's a new challenge over at The East Wind FB challenge And you will want to play along!!!!


The paper is from Crate Paper - Random Collection.  I used my quickutz ovals and my large deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger house.
I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Suzy pants smarty - Sketch
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use a funny sentiment
  3. Crafty creations challenges - Keep it simple
  4. Cardz 4 guyz - CAS - I'm thinking that a guy would love to get a witty card like that with a lady looking like this on top of it :)
I have another post coming up soon!  So I really hope that you will be back for it!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. A very witty sentiment, perfect colours for a guy as well.
    Thanks for joining us over at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love to have you join us again next week for another fab challenge...love the sentiment.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC Raachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Just love that sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm laughing myself silly over that sentiment, Vicky! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz with your amusing card, loving the colouring. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sassy card and a great sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely! Love this sentiment and the image and the fabulous sketch. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky great coloring and another fantastic sentiment...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10