Mark's Finest paper oriental sketch


Ok so I have an addiction... I have to say that I've been thinking every week what I can use as the next image for the great challenge over at Mark's finest paper oriental sketch So last week while I was doing the one errand that I did for the entire week lol which was at the dollar store, I found a set of great oriental stickers!!!  And I had a YAY moment :) lol yup pretty sad that I'm thinking of challenges while doing my errands...

So here's the card that I made with the great new sketch that's on this week.
The card base is also from a pack from the dollar store.  I used some left over papers.  I used my large and small circle and squares dies from Spellbinder!  I thought this would make a great thank you card!  I need some and I like them small as they are easier and cheaper to mail :)

Here's a closer look at the great dragon sticker.  It's one of those 3d sitckers :)  I was sooo excited to have found it!!!
Here's the awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Mark's finest oriental sketch - the fab sketch - and wow I would totally loooove to win the new set!!! 
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - 2 or more dies cuts 
So that's it for me for tonight... getting back to work is making me super tired!!!  I'm off to bed lol

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful Oriental card; so gad that you think of our challenge while you are out and about (I do the same thing!) Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh !! That's great. LUV the papers and colour. What a super find with the dragon sticker... he's a great little chap :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wonderful design and yes that dragon is awesome..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely nailed the Oriental part of this one, Vicky! Love that dragon and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I finally got a flower frog and can't figure out how to get the card to stick into it and not show. How are you doing that?

    And, oh yes, almost forgot
    Thanks for joining us at the MFP/OSC this week. Play along again with us next week!

    kReN, OSCdt
    Come and see what I've done lately!
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at MFP/ OSC...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky, don't seem to be able to get to your blog as often as I did, so many DT comments and work, LOL..I have no idea how you do it all and work...do you have some hours in the day we don't know about, LOL...any ho, I love this card hun, as always, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card such a lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10