DT Day Meljen's Design - Picture perfect day

TGIF!!!! And it's my turn to post for Meljen's DT post,  I really really love Fridays and especially with some Meljen's images in them!

I decided for this post to use a fairly new image from Melissa that I just adore.  I have to say that I really really love those little mice!!!  And the fabulous Camera Mouse is no exception to this.
Camera Mouse
I mean... look at that face!!!  You can't stop smiling when you see a great image like that.  And this is the entire point of this card!  I really hope it brings a smile to the person getting it!



The paper for this is from Crate Paper - paper Heart collection.  I used some twine from American craft.  I don't know about you... but I have a lot of twine... and I don't use it a lot... I find that a lot of time it bunches up under the cardstock... but I really love the look it gave to this card!  I added a little mouse charm :)  I thought it was perfect with this little guy.  The image was cut with a Label 12 and then edged with some Frayed burlap distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the cute little guy colored with my copics.  All in pale colors.  I wanted to give this a more retro look.  The fabulous sentiment that I thought was just perfect for this is from Create with TLC

I really hope you will have liked my inspiration for you!  It was great fun to do... but then... all of Meljen's images are fun to use!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - So charming
  2. Wordart wednesday - anything goes
  3. Love to create challenge  - Anything goes
Have a fabulous crafty Friday and weekend!!!  I'm totally excited as I'm on vacation next week!!! WOOOHOOO crafting time!

Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs






Comments

  1. Super cute card and I love the sentiment, perfect! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Vicky and I just love that cute little mouse the digi is great and the colouring is superb. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is adorable. I really like the soft colors. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable...You are right this little mouse is great...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thank you for joining us again this week at Inky Impression! Good Luck!
    - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!!! Absolutely another gorgeous entry to this week's "Charms" challenge at Inky Impressions! Love it!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute, Vicky! I love Meljen's images and her mice are so sweet I don't even mind that they live inside my computer. Or on my cards! :-D Great paper and I adore the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a totally adorable card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10