Our challenge for you is a sketch this time! And it's a fun one.
For my card I used Best Friends Forever
I just love this sweet little girl and I though she would make an awesome Valentine's day card for my little niece!
Isn't she cuuuuute?!? The paper is from Dear Lizzy - by American craft. I used my scallop and large circle. The little flourishes are Opaline - by Basic grey. I added some Prima flowers and some brads from Eyelet outlet. I also used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the background square shape.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. You don't see it much but I added stickles to the shoes and the bow in her hair. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- 4 crafty chicks - Bling - on the flowers
- 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
- Cute card thursday - So sweet
- My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Love is life
- Crafting by designs - Get your girl on
- Crafting for all seasons - for the girls
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
- Incy wincy designs - Flower frenzy
- Scrapping everyday miracles - friends forever - doing the theme :)
That's it for me! Hope you have a crafty Friday!