Well I did craft this weekend and I still have a few to share with you. So thought I would do that tonight.
The one that I'm sharing with you tonight is done using a great digi from Saturated Canary that came as a freebie on the CD with my Complete cardmaking magazine issue 47! I was trilled with those freebies. So I'm using the Love my boy.
I did this card in Turquoise to be able to play with Cd sunday challenge. It's my 1st time playing!! I haven't been using my cd... head hung in shame... I really love the fresh look this gives the white and the turquoise.
The paper is from lilybee design - buttercup. I used some buttons and twine from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I also took inspiration from this picture. Doesn't my turquoise button look like one that's in the picture?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge - Sketch
- Cd Sunday challenge - Tantalizing turquoise
- Daring card makers - Photo inspiration
- Twisted tuesday challenges - Mixed signals (use more than 3 cie's product, used Saturated Canary, Lilybee Design, and TLC)- my 1st play with them!
- Scrappy hands - Chevron - used the paper - another new challenge for me!
That's it for tonight!!! Hope I can rest a bit... if that cough will just stop a bit... :(