Daisy girl framed

OK I have to admit it I'm in looooove with the digis over at Dilly Bean Stamps!!!  And last challenge I had the extreme luck to win some new digis!!!  WOW that's such a blessing because I WANT THEM ALL!!! But of course I can't afford to buy them all... so... to win some is a pretty awesome thing!

One of the digis that I asked for after much debate because they are all yummy is 453- Daisy girl framed.  So I just HAD to play in the newest challenge which is celebration and use her.  I have to admit she was a dream to color.

I decided to leave this fairly CAS to really give the focus on the digi!  The paper is from GCD studios - Nostalgia.  I used my classic large square from Spellbinder.  I embossed the square with a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Here's the digi colored with my copics and some stickles on the blue flowers.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Mfps peedy tv - Sketch with embossing twist
  2. Dilly beans challenge - Celebrations
  3. Mim challenge - Embossing
  4. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  5. Divas by design challenge - Let's celebrate
That's it for tonight!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more!  Did I say already how fun today was?!? LOL yup I missed crafting A whole LOT!  

Big hello to my latest follower!!!  I'm now at 489... getting closer to the big 500...

Hugs


Comments

  1. Adorable image and card! The flowers and embossing folder look great together! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vicky, love the colouring it is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Win - Gorgeous Card!! Thanks so much for joining in the "Celebrations" Challenge at Dilly Beans. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in at MMM this week - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch Vicky I just got done coloring this image for a challenge. Loved her. I know you love color and I would like to invite you to a new challenge site that I am a Dt for and hope you will play along. www.creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com come join us if you can find time. Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sketch to use for this lovely card. Wow, what a image. I love this. Gonna have to check out Dilly Beans...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with great coloring...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring, and the card is gorgeous.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the beautifully coloured image and design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, love the color!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PND US Challenge xx

    Cathia
    Paper Nest Dolls DT member
    www.lescrapbookdetoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10