Happy Christmas

Hello I'm back to share some little jars that I made this time with a great digi from Nicecrane Designs.  I used one of the image from the great set below.  You can just click on the image to get to the set!

Happy Santa CS - Click Image to Close

So I printed the image twice and reverse the image for one of them so that the image is the same on both side.  It also gives more strenght to it.

The jar is from the dollar store.  I used a some shredded snow and a little Christmas tree all from the dollar store.  I used my small circle from spellbinder to make the bottom to hold this little scene.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I fussy cut
I still have 4 to make today.... hope it goes well.  Since I have shared 2 so far for you, expect to see a bunch more lol

I'm entering this little creation in the following challenges:
  1. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes - my stash item is my ribbon
  2. Deep ocean challenge - Santa is coming
  3. Tuesday taggers - Handmade gift or tag
Hope you have liked this.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Darling little jar, Vicky! Love how you reversed the image so that it would work on the back side as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful gift. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful - this is a gorgeous piece :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, great idea! Thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is fantastic. I love that Santa. Great job Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...vicky what a great idea,,,,,, love it, love it, love it, just perfect,,, my friend,,,,,Iam posting it,,,,,loveeeee ittt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove these! What a Clever Idea! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway