I had this black cardstock that I had used to make a scallop circle and I decided to use this negative for my card. I really love how effective it turned out! The paper underneath it is from Authentique - Glowing. I used some letters that I had as well as some bat and other stickers from the dollar store. I spelled out Scared because it went with the sentiment from Create with TLC ;o) Reminded me of Ghost busters!!!
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Quirky crafts - Pumpkin - I think mine is pretty quirky lol
- Get inky challenge - Fall colors
- Lunagirl moonbeams - Autumn
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
- Through the purple haze challenges - Halloween
- Opus-gluei - Boo
- Created with love challenges - Halloween
This is the 1st post of the day. I have 3 more coming up!!! Wow busy busy Tuesday!!! lol Looking forward to reading this!
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html