For my card I decided to use the uncolored version.
I used some papers from Authentique Thrilling and a bunch of leftover papers from my stash!!! YAY. I added some Halloween stickers. The cat and bat are from the dollar store and the skulls are from Jolee boutique. I got them on special when I was on vacation in the States this summer.
Here's a closer look at the cute little Mary that I colored with my copics. I added some stickles to her bows and shoes. The sentiment comes with her. And did I say... she's only 1.81$ US?!? Not expensive at all for a little cutie that comes in the B&W and colored version.
To make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketch and stash challenge - Doing the sketch only this time, and used a bunch of papers from my stash! - barily in time to enter...
- Creative inspirations paint - halloween
- Hobby cutz challenges - Halloween
- Crafty calendar challenge - Halloween
- Craftin boutique challenges - Halloween
That's it for me for today! I would like to say a big hello to my newest followers!!! WOW 427!!! ;o) Hope you like what you see.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html