And for this I decided to make a little Christmas card! Never too early to get moving with those right?!?
So here's my card using the very fun Digi 16901 - Santa stuck in chimney as well as the digi 16902 (527) Darn milk and cookies ;o)
I kept this fairly CAS because I was following a sketch... The paper is from Jolly - American Craft. I used my large square, circle and scallop circles all from Spellbinder. I added a little ribbon and buttons from my stash and that's it!
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles. I just love that sentiment with this image!!! Too funny.
Well one more Christmas card done!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- 52 Christmas card throwdown - Sketch
- Christmas stampin - Circles - well have the scallop, the circle and the polka dot ribbon as well as the buttons (those are circles too) ;o)
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes
- Dream weaver stencils - Mystical and magical - I think Santa fits both!
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Here comes Santa Claus
- Dream valley challenges - Buttons
That's it for this post but you guessed it... there's more coming up ;o) Hope you will be back for them!
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html