I have used paper from Bobunny - Autumn Song collection. I used my nesting rectangles from Quickutz. I used my long rectangles from Spellbinder. I added some leave bling from Recollection purchased at a $ bin at Michael last year.
Here's a closer look to the digi and the sentiment. I colored it with my copics. I added some wild honey distress inks.
I followed this awesome sketch:
I was inspired by this color palette:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Come and get it challenges - Thanks, Thankgiving, Gratitude
- Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
- Lil red wagon - Thanksgiving - this little card was sent as my Thanksgiving card for my SIL and brother ;o)
- Perfect sentiments challenge - Layered Thanksgiving card
- Outlawz challenges - Color challenge
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html