Creative Knockouts- challenge # 8

Hello everyone!  It's time for another fun challenge over at Creative knockouts and this time our challenge for you is Favourite Twine or Ribbon.

Our sponsor for you is none other than:
  Bugaboo Stamps
For my card I used the very fun Mis Mummy.

Here's my card.  And I used Ribbon and not the twine!  I also added some fabulous flowers from the Flower Love Delice store.
The paper is from Bobunny - Fright delight.  I added some ribbon from my stash, I had purchased that last year at Michaels. I used my deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.  The sparkly designer purple paper was purchased at a local scrap store for a steal ;o)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I did the sky with my pebble chalk.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the awesome flowers and brad from  Flower Love Delice store.


I used the Hydrangeas and some brads.  BTW there's a challenge also going on at Flower love delice and it's about fall... so if your creations are about fall I would suggest that you go and enter there as well!!!  There's some great flower prize to be won!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The ribbon reel challenge - Eerie elegance - Halloween, purple with a ribbon - Got all that here ;o)
  2. Chalk n stock - Anything goes - using chalk
  3. Catch the bug blog - Bingo - 2 DP, ribbon and black
  4. Lej designs challenge blog - Things that go bump in the night - pretty sure that this applies to mummies
  5. Loves rubber stamps challenge - Trick or treat
  6. Victorine-original-challenge - Spooky
That's it for this post... there's another post coming up.  Hope you will be coming back for it later!  Thanks in advance for your comments!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Your skeleton ribbon is to die for!! Love the bugaboo image. Brilliant card altogether. Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. You have given me a new challenge I hadn't heard of too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ribbon and super cute design great purple and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, fun halloween card, Vicky! Love that skeleton ribbon. Don't know that I'll get to this challenge or not since I still have a million boxes to unpack but you'll see me play in it soon. I'll visit as often as I can while the unpacking and organizing is going on. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this Vicky??!! Great card, I love it!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh look at that wonderful ribbon...Great card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, and Spooky and actually kind off cute, love this one Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back with my DT hat on Vicky, to thank you very muchly for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this week, good luck, Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card.....colors are great, and love all the add ons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ribbon and your perfect color scheme. Such a fun image for halloween. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, and a fab use of that wonderful Skeleton ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vickie! Wonderful scene you created - love the skeleton ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image and I love the great design, papers and colors. Those ghosts are perfect! Even the jar topper is perfect to stand this on. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card. I love the skeleton ribbon and the graveyard scene. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway