I kept it super CAS. The paper is busy enough!!! But I'm liking this look. It really draws the attention to the great digi!!! I used some washi tape from my stash. The paper is from All Hallow's Eve by Carta Bella. I used my large square from Spellbinder to cut the digi and the cardstock.
I colored this a bit with my copics. I doubled up the headstone. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- House of cards challenge - Sketch - CAS
- Just somelines blog - Happy boo to you
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - Decoupage - I used that technique on the headstone
- Cuttlebug mania - Black and white
- Abc challenges - Halloween
That's it for today!!! Hope you have a crafty Friday. There's still a few hours to enter my giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html