My hubby and I didn't stay very long at the funeral. Just enough to pay our respects and for me to come out crying... Not in front of her but just seeing them with the pain... it was really sad...
I looked through the Doodle pantry precolored images because I didn't feel up to coloring for this card. I was way too upset. I just love that Doodle pantry have images that we can use this way. The image is called Lily Coll - Calla C1.
I left this card really really CAS. I used a 6x6 embossing folder freebie from the magazine Simply Cards and Papercraft. I totally loooooove those magazines. I think I'm addicted lol. I used some MS silver ink on the raised part. I also used that ink around the digi and sentiment that were cut using my Reverse wonky rectangle.
Here's a closer look at the digi
- Doodle pantry blog - Use a doodle pantry image
- Totally gorjuss - anything goes
- A Creative romance - CAS
- Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
- As you like it challenge - Favorite flowers or trees and why. Well in my case it depends on the occasions but for a funeral I would have to say Callas. I really find that they are simple and elegant.
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight. I would ask for those of you that pray that you keep this family in your prayers. They really need the extra comfort right now.
I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html