At the beach

Hello everyone!!!  It's been a really really busy day.  The kids are away at my dad... so we are all alone my hubby and I.  This is really great.  So yesterday after I had been complaining for the past 3 weeks about my computer, my hubby purchased a new laptop for me!!!  YAY!!!! Then we went for supper and to see a movie "Wolverine" it was great fun.

So today was spent configuring my new laptop and also creating... I haven't had any time to create this week...  And I had a bunch of DT work to do... as well as a lot of progressive challenges that I follow.  And this week there was a great freebie over at Crafty Sentiment called At the beach.  I just had to ask for her... and now I have barely the time to enter in the challenge... why do I do this to myself lol


The paper is from Beach Bum by Fancy pants.  I thought it was just perfect for this.  I used my large and small rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some Candi in silver.  The beach ball is a die cut that I had purchased last summer in liquidation, there's lot in the little bag... so still have lots to use.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some chalk for the water as well as the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I followed this great sketch:
sketch3

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Some odd girl blog - Sketch
  2. Crafty sentiments - Summer holiday (with the freebie)
  3. Dreamvalley challenges - Summer days
  4. Opus-gluei - Don't be such a beach
And that's it for me for today!!!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine past way to fast.  But at least now I'll be able to blog like normal again... I still have to download some stuff but I'm getting there lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky what a fabulous job you have done on Harriet, she looks like she is having so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments - hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriet looks fab Vicky, so glad you were able to play with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs using her his week !! It's such a fun card and love the row of flip flops !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicky, wonderful creation - great coloring on the Freebie, FAB papers and I love the beach ball! Congrats on the new laptop. You continually amaze me with all that you do, it's very impressive! So glad to have you playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Horray for the night out with Hubby and for your new laptop!!!!! Your card is so much fun, I love that sweet girl image and the beach ball rocks!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a sweet card! Luv that you got to play with Harriet. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card~! Love the flip flop banner.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. I love her hair. Your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't how how you keep up as it is, and now another one? My hat is off to you always! Glad to see that you've got a new computer AND special time alone with the hubs. Great week for you (at least starting now after the frustration of the last). Oh and I love the string of flip flops across the top. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love what you did with Harriet.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway