A little post for the fun of it

Today it was a gorgeous day but still too cold for the beach... so we enjoyed some shopping at Barnes&Nobles, some new clothes for my daughter (all the stuff that we purchase here remind them of the vacation... so I'm a total sucker for that lol and I got some pretty good sales), we also went and purchased our ornament for this year's Christmas tree and it will be a Skunk (a cute little one)... now you might wonder why... well... we have seen a skunk around the campground this year... and last night at 11pm as I was going out to the restroom... I heard my neighbor tell me "watch out mam there's a skunk" sure enough she was under our bbq... so I hurried to the washroom but I knew I would have to come back.... and while coming back... it was in between my car and the kids tent.  Let's just say that I didn't go out again!!!!

So...I'm back with another little creation from Lacy Sunshine.  I had some all prepared and not blogged this was perfect for this week when I'm camping and can't really create any cards for you guys.

So I'm back with a card with Anastasia she's such a great Moppet!!!!!  Love them so very much!!!!
For this card  I used some paper from Teresa Collins  - Christine Adolph - Creative Imagination.  I used my label 5 from Spellbinder to cute the digi.  I fussy cut around the sentiment.  The flower I had in my stash forever and I made the stick pin with some beads and a little angel charm.  I used  a crinkled ribbon from the dollar store can't find those anymore :(

I used my copics to color up this digi.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and it was perfect for this little ghost like digi.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - |Anything goes with ribbon
  2. Charisma cardz - make your own embellishment (my stick pin)
  3. Paper shelter - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  I'll be seeing you again tomorrow with 2 more posts!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow Vicky - your card is adorable. Love the image and your coloring is FABULOUS!!! Absolutely gorgeous.

    Hugs

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! Gem :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10