Flower Love Delice - DT card - June 15

Hello everyone!  I'm doing my 1st post as a DT over at Flower Love Délice.  It's a fabulous flower boutique with some awesome prices.  You really should check it out.

For my card I had a request to make a graduation card some weeks ago and I thought the wonderful flowers would be the perfect addition for this special card.  So I really went all out!!!

I used the great digi from Saturated Canary called Nevaeh.  
I used some papers from MME - ooh la la.  The digi and paper was cut with my Decorative and Label 8 from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  I distressed all the edges of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles as well.  I added a great sentiment from Create with TLC actually I combined 2 digis for the sentiment it was part of the great club last month.  I added some stickles to the flowers.  This is my 1st time doing it and loved the result!


Here's a closer look at some of the great flowers and leaves.



The other flowers at the bottom of the card

And the side view of the card.

I used the following flowers and leaves to make my card:
  1. FEUILLES LONG FERN GREEN MAPLES FLD/LFGM/F that you will find here
  2. Fleurs de paquerettes FLD/CP/R that you will find here
  3. FEUILLES "TINY BROWN " FLD/SGL/F that you will find here
  4. FEUILLES " GRENN MAPPLE" FLD/GM/F that you will find here
I hope you have liked my creation!!! And have been inspired. There's a wonderful rebate going on right now for father's day!!! 30% of the flowers using the code "papa2013"

You really should check it out. You will be happily surprised by the great deals!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Mad about markers (my 2nd entry, what can I say I really really really love my copics ;o) )
  2. Creative corner challenges - Girly girl
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - for a girl
  4. Created with love challenges - anything goes
I have one more post coming up I hope you will be coming back for it!!!!  And in the meantime go and check out the great sale ;)


Hugs


Comments

  1. Gorgeous~!....Congratulations to the graduate.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card. I love the flowers. The coloring on the image is outstanding. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky! Absolutely gorgeous! I love this image...and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Deep Ocean! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky, what a wonderful card to start your DT Position off with...Your coloring is wonderful especially the hair...Great flowers...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the flowers!
    Thank you for playing at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS! Vicky!!! Love those flowers and your papers!! And I always love your coloring!! Awesome awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10