Christmas progressive challenge - Christmas bells button

Today I crafted a lot!!!I made a bunch of cards and tags, etc with the digis that I colored yesterday while at the NSD day from Scrapbook central.

I was able with all this to create 12 different items ;)  But no... not ahead... I had a really busy week last week and didn't craft... so I'm paying the price.  But I still got to have some fun and one of them is with the wonderful digi from Priscilla styles called Christmas buttons.  It's a freebie if you participated in the last challenge (see the link to the challenge at the bottom).  What's fabulous is I get to create some Christmas cards ahead of time!  So I might actually have some to give away as a gift.


I used all left over paper to make this!  Love that.  I used my Grand circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I added some snowflake buttons and some twine from my stash.

I used my copics to color the image and used my zig pens for the gold.


I followed this wonderful sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 52 Christmas card Throwdown - Sketch
  2. Christmas card challenges - Shaped card
  3. Lady annes challenges -christmas-progressive-challenge-4 - challenge with freebie 
So that's it for me for tonight!  Hope you have a wonderful night... just finished watching the Hab's getting totally creamed by the Senators of Ottawa :(  So many fights tonight... hope they are doing better in the next game!  BTW I'm talking hockey lol

Hugs



Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky. I always think you craft a lot so if you said you did I can't wait to see what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Vicky! I LOVE the circular shape and I adore your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job with this month's image. I'm so glad you joined. Just one more thing we are a part of together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the circular shape of your card and how you have interpreted the sketch. Love the little snowflake 'buttons' too. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your take on the sketch! The bells are just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Changing your card base to a circle puts a fun spin on the sketch! It looks great! The bells really stand out against the red background. Thanks for sharing your card in this week's challenge at 52{C}CT. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a festive little number Vicky, I love your circle shaped card, this will be a stand out on a mantelpiece at Christmas for sure! Great accent details!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so beautiful Vicky. Love that you made the card a circle and still incorporated our sketch so nicely. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52 CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous circle card - and the cute snowflake buttons are the perfect touch!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely gorgeous card Vicky, I love how you've used this image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Progressive Challenge at Lady Annes and I can't wait to see what you make next month!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10