Tammy's Scrapin corner - Challenge # 56

Hello it's time for another challenge at Tammy scrapin corner.  This time our challenge is about Birthdays and laughter!

Our awesome sponsors are:
Sk Digi's and Deasy Designs

For my 1st card I used the wonderful digi from SK digis Fairy.

For this card I used paper from Summer Breeze - First edition.  I used my scallop and classic circle.  I fussy cut around the image.  I used my stickles to make it shiny.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Ginger House as well as the digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles ot the wings and the wand.

For the following card I used a digi and sentiment from Deasy designs - Party fruit.

I used some paper from the Heartfelt stack from DCWV - I was really happy to have some fruity DP in my stash!!!    I used my new recollection border punch purchased on special at Michaels.  I used a ribbon and sticker from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut.
I'm entering Fairy in the following challenges:

  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  2. Sassy studio designs - funny sentiment
  3. Charisma cardz - Happy birthday
  4. 2 sisters challenge blog - Sparkle and shine (not only is my paper shiny but so is the wings and the wand of the fairy that I covered with stickles)
  5. All that stickles - Use yellow stickles (that's what I put on the wand)
  6. Everybody-art-challenge - Fairy
  7. Crafty cardmakers - Humour
I'm entering party fruit in the following challenges:
  1. Shopping our stash - Very vegetable, fruity challenge (well lots of fruits here ;) and all from searching my stash)
  2. Word art wednesday -anything goes
This is the 1st post for this morning.  I still have 5 more to come!  It's going to be one busy morning...


Hugs


Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our humour challenge. Thanks also for bearing with us with the link moderating thing. Sadly it became necessary because of the large number of people who appeared to not have bothered to read our challenge requirements. Good luck!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards! Your coloring is perfection! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute Vicky. Good thing I don;t have to chose a favorite.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not one but two cards for the same challenge! How utterly ambitious and you don't even feel well right now. You continue to amaze me. Hope you are feeling much better really soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fairy and a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining in at CCM this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. Both cards are just wonderful. I love the designer papers on both. I don't know where you get your energy...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so awesome, I love the first image, I think I might go grab her!! Great cards V! you are on fire today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colour scheme you have chosen for your first card, and the winking fairy is just too cute! Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, ha, the sentiment in the first one is so true! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vickey
    Another great Design.
    thank you for a wonderful week
    you are so good
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card thanks for joining us over at all that stickles - cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card. Love the layering and the fairy. :) Thanks for playing at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10