Totally excited!!!! - Delicious Doodles

Hello Everyone!  I can now finally announce the wonderful news ;)  I made the team over at Delicious Doodles.

I was waiting totally impatiently for the news, dreading that it would be the refusal.  When I finally got Teri's e-mail I had to read it 3 times before it actually sink in that I was in ;)))  I'm totally over the moon with this.  I've just loved playing with the images for a very long time.  And last summer I was so devastated that I did not make the team... that I was sure this would be the same thing again.

Still have to pinch myself lol.  So I have a fast little card to show you.  I will be doing my 1st official DT post on Friday.  For my card I used the great digi In the harbour.  It's just perfect for a masculine card and I didn't do much to it.  Sorry about the date on my signature... in the excitement I chose the wrong one and didn't  have time to change it back... because only realized this now...


I used some left over paper for this card.  I have added some rafia as well as an embossing folder.  And that's it!!!  How easy right?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cards for men - Monochrome
  2. Anything challenge - Make it manly
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
So that's it for me for now!  Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Now I wonder if I can uncross everything without pain... lol ;)  Thanks btw to all my wonderful followers who had wished me luck!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html







Comments

  1. Congrats!! I am always amazed at how you can do it all!! This is a perfect masculine card, love the simplicity of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Cograts to you as well friend! :) I know that you will be an asset to the team! Your creations are stunning...just like this one! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Vicky on being oicked to join us at Delicious doodles.... i hope you'll have a great time.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you made it until Wednesday. Lol..

    Welcome hun... it's so nice to have you with us.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME - Many CONGRATS. !! I am so glad you got in :-) I know you will be an asset to them and you will enjoy yourself. I so enjoyed my time with DD.
    Great stuff. I look forward to seeing your lovely creations :-D
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely 'quicky' hun! Hope you enjoy your stay here at DD xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa-weeet! Yeah YOU Vicky!! That's the best news. I'm so happy for you and I know you'll make a superb addition to their team. Your persistence and perseverance really paid off. Oh and btw...that card, flippin' brilliant. A terrific CAS masculine card with the wonderful textures of wood grain and raffia to compliment the best image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super excited for you Vicky, know just how you feel (felt the same way getting on the ODAAT DT). Love the card you have created too, reminds me of where my mum lives back in the UK - a small fishing village on the North East coast. Bet you don't sleep much tonight :) Sweet dreams and hugs - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on making the Design Team and fantastic CAS male card I love this image and the backing paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, what a lovely card you have made. Makes me want to be by the sea. Congratulations on your news on joining the Delicious Doodles Design Team. I am a newbie as well and I shall look forward to working with you. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congraulations on your DT Post... so well deserved!! Love your card this image is fabulous..Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the DT. This is a beautiful masculine CAS card and DP.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats hon, a great blog to be a DTM. I would have applied but looking after dad doesn't permit me much time...look forward to your goodies...luv annie

    Love this card too..x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Vicky. Well done. I would be excited too. Love your card too. Hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, congratulations on your DTM, well deserved too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Vicky...really fab.

    And congratulations on your new DT post! You're such a busy girl! Good luck with it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your DT position. Love your masculine card, the image is fantastic and I like the embossing folder too for the added texture.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations on your DT position. great masculine card. I love this image and the embossing folder adds some interesting texture too.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woop Woop. Vicky!

    I am so very happy for you.
    You made the team
    that was your dream,
    now let's see what you can do!

    Granted, I won't win any prizes for poetry but I wanted to express just how proud I am of you and just how thrilled that you made this most coveted team. I wish you many seasons of DT fun and success and will anxiously be waiting to see what you create with this line of digis.

    Big Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful xxxx great colours and design xxx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations sweetie, Teri would have been bonkers not to have you! I would have loved to try out but I think I have just enough on my plate for the time being and really don't think I would have been able to do justice to her darker images.

    This is a lovely card, the image is just lovely and you have made a timeless card from it.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. B.E.A.U.tiful.... Love the image and layout. Thank You for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway