The stamping chef - New release - March 19

It's time for a new release over at The stamping chef.

For this weeks awesome new release I used the wonderful Doris Devil.  I thought this little digi was perfect for my anniversary of meeting my hubby ;) yeah we celebrate the going out as well as now the wedding anniversary (basically any occasion to celebrate is good in my book).   When I gave it to him he laughed... see I'm a Sagittarius so a fire sign... and yeah... I can somewhat be fiery... and a bit of a devil if I want lol

  
For this card I went through my stack of leftover papers!!!  YAY.  I used a chipboard embellishment with a pink skeleton head from DCWV - Rock Queen.
 I added 2 little brads from Eyelet outlets.  I used my grand circle, my scallop and classic circles dies from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a wonderful sentiment that was sooo good with this image, it's from Create with TLC, Paulette just has the perfect sentiment for all the different digis that you might have!!!
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Kenny ks krafty krew - It's one for the girls

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Hugs

Comments

  1. Great image and love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I have never seen a cuter devil and you colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's this week! I hope you'll play along with us again very soon.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little devil.. great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us ob Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, love the cheeky little devil.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Happy Easter
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway