The stamping chef - New release March 12

Hello everyone!  It's time for another fabulous release over at The stamping chef.  This time we have Rocking Retro and Lucy Lou!

I played with Rocking RĂ©tro Girl ;)  And I had loads of fun to and playing with some fabulous bright colors.  I wanted to go with a peace and love type of look ;)

To make this card I used chevron paper from Recollections and some DCWV - The neon chic stack.  I used my wonky rectangle to cut out the digi and paper underneath.  The Ribbon was in my stash and while putting buttons away I found this button as well in the mixed pack that I had purchased at Michaels.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the fabulous sentiment that I thought was just perfect for this card :

Isn't she just soooo much fun?!?

Here's the other new release image:
Lucy Lou - March 12th

So head on over to do some shopping ;)  YUP my turn to be an enabler to all of you out there that influence me ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Panpastel uk - Girly theme
  2. Stamp-n-doodle - Card for mom or for a female
Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Really cute, Vicky! Love that chevron paper in the background. That brings such a 60-s flavor to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super Cool!! Love the colors! This is so ME...I love to LIVE out LOUD...LOL!! Super card V!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo cute Vicky!! Love that fun image and dps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Vicky. I really like the bright bold look of the chevron paper and I agree with you; that is the perfect sentiment to match the image.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a cute card, that sentiment is perfect with the image! Thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway