Scribbles Design Challenge # 3

Hello everyone, it's time for another challenge at Scribbles designs challenge!  We didn't get many entries last time... but they were all wonderful!

This time our challenge is Green or Easter ;)  For my inspiration card I used the wonderful Mr Wool Counting!  I'm not the only one that had that idea... so you will see other wonderful cards with the same image!  Such a talented team of designers that we have!

For this card I used paper from Le P'tit blog - Toga.    I just love that pad of paper from that company.  I used my curved rectangle die from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.  I used Stormy sky to create the clouds.  The sentiment was from Create with TLC and part of the wonderful club for Easter.
Don't they look like they are having fun?!?  And they would be the perfect sheep to count to go to bed...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Art impressions stamps - Plaid, gingham or checkered
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Go green
  3. Moving along with the times - Spring is in the air
Hope you have liked this post!  I have one more for you on the way so please come back and leave some comments ;)  Just love reading them.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Cute card Vicky, love that image and papers used.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get to the challenge blog but it says it isn't found....wanted to check it out...aNNie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks aNNie for letting me know. I've just corrected the link. You can check again

      Delete
  3. This is SO CUTE!!! Love those little sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Love that cute image..Great colours & lovely design.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love it Vicky!!!! I love the papers, the coloring, the clouds... perfect!!1

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love these little sheep! Fantastic layers of papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is adorable Vicky! I love that image and fun sentiment!! Perfect little Easter scene! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable~!....another one that is so cheery.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Love the sheep and clouds. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment. Works beautifully with the image. Hope you are having a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the sky turned out. Great bright colours and of course adorable image! Another great card my friend.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway