I thought I had looooots of Easter cards... well once I mailed them out I realized that I know longer had some for my immediate family... so it's a good thing that I still had a few to make ;)
Here's my take on the combined Peter from Shelly's images and Easter Basket from Digi Stamps 4 joy.
For this card I used paper from Le p'tit bloc by Toga. I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder. The button and twine is from my stash. I added some washi tape (loooove that stuff it turns out ;) )
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digis that I combined and the sentiment from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketchy friday - Sketch
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy Combination Challenge event-Papercraft planet - Digi stamps 4 joy
- Shelley's Images Combination Challenge Event- Papercraft planet Shelly's image group
- Abc challenges - Easter cards
- Craft-it-up-link-it-up-linky-party-2 - Easter extravangaza
- Cutie pie challenge - Easter
- Incy wincy designs - Use pastels
- Melonheadz friends - Easter or spring
So that's it for this card! Hope you all had a great Monday! It's starting to look like spring again except for the huge piles of snow... hope it melts soon!!!
Big hello to my newest followers Sharon and someone who doesn't have a picture!!! Getting closer to 300!!! only 5 more to go... So excited!!!
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html