Peekaboo chick

Good evening everyone.  I can't sleep... I'm sick :(  I got a cold and now I'm all stuffed up!!!!  So I figured this is the time to show you a few cards that I made today.  The 1st one is for my daughter... it's a last minute Easter card.  I ended up mailing almost all my cards... so I needed 2 more one for my daughter Megan and one for my oldest son Andrew.

This one is the one for Megan.  I used the wonderful digi Peekaboo chick fro Fresh Brewed Designs.  I fell in love with this little chick when I saw the special post that Lisa Decosse had done... and yes I ended up spending $$$... but it's ok 'cause it's really cuuuuute!

For this card I went flower crazy!!!  But it's ok because it doesn't have to be mailed out ;)  I used some wonderful flowers that I got at Wild Orchids!  Yup thanks to Kim Bell I ended up getting lots of awesome flowers....  I used my Label 5 and my Bella Rose die and stamp all from spellbinder.  The paper is from Le p'tit bloc by Toga.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I used Salty ocean for the sky.  The sentiment is from San's Design and was a freebie on the blog.

Isn't  she cuuuuute?!?  'cause I'm thinking it's a little lady chick ;)
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Flower frenzy (yup went flower crazy!!!)
  3. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Oh so girly (I think this Easter card is pretty girly)
  4. One stop craft challenge - Easter
  5. Patties creations challenge - Easter
  6. Brown sugar challenge - Flowers
I'm going to be back with some more.  In the meantime I would really love to say a huge HELLO to my latest follower!!!  Wow only 1 away from 300!!!!  I have purchased already the stuff for my giveaway and I think you guys will love it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very pretty indeed - she will absolutely love it :-)
    Hope your 'snots' soon go away xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo adorable!!! Thanks so much for showing your talent:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWEEEEE!!! This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the clouds and all of those gorgeous flowers!!! The background paper is just too too cute!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with me and I hope your daughter likes it and I hope you are feeling better.
    Wishing a happy and blessed Easter to you and your family!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cutie. Super clouds. Love your chicken papers and pretty flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Happy Easter to you. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what an adorable Peekaboo chick, I'm sure Megan loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky I love the flowers but Kim will get you into trouble. You have to be careful with that one....lol Wonderful card for your Megan. Congrats on your followers also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Thanks for playing in our 'EASTER' Challenge #64!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable playing peek a boo with us.

    Great card. Love all the flowers.

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at One Stop Craft Stop.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out wonderful Vicky. It is actually one of my favourite cards of yours. Those flowers are gorgeous! So glad you thought to share it with Heather.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Love the image. Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge and that you join again since I love your artwork! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image, great card. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and great take on the sketch.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    SandraT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a super fun card honey - thanks for playing at Di's digis xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway