Sunday, March 17, 2013

Owl with balloons

Hello everyone!  Yes it's a busy day... but I'm cheating I'm showing you a card that I made on Friday for my dad's b-day that's coming up this week!

For this card I used a wonderful digi from Papernest dolls called Owl with balloons.  It's totally perfect because my dad really loves owls.  And yes I did go owl crazy!

For this card I used paper from Perfect print - forever in time - Life is a hoot.  I also used some Hemp cord and a little owl charm from my stash.  I stamped in white the Bonne Fête!

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics
Isn't he just sooo sweet?!?

I followed this sketch to make it:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Seize the birthday - Sketch and masculine b-day (that was just the perfect theme for my card ;) )
Hope you liked it!  Now I'm going to be off to my craft room to craft some more... I have a few b-day cards to make.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

3 comments :

  1. Ooooh - lovely !! Great little owl digi and I absolutely adore that owly backing paper :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute!! I love all the owls!! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Owl themed card!! He is such a sweet owl coming out of the box! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest