Owl with balloons

Hello everyone!  Yes it's a busy day... but I'm cheating I'm showing you a card that I made on Friday for my dad's b-day that's coming up this week!

For this card I used a wonderful digi from Papernest dolls called Owl with balloons.  It's totally perfect because my dad really loves owls.  And yes I did go owl crazy!

For this card I used paper from Perfect print - forever in time - Life is a hoot.  I also used some Hemp cord and a little owl charm from my stash.  I stamped in white the Bonne FĂȘte!

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics
Isn't he just sooo sweet?!?

I followed this sketch to make it:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Seize the birthday - Sketch and masculine b-day (that was just the perfect theme for my card ;) )
Hope you liked it!  Now I'm going to be off to my craft room to craft some more... I have a few b-day cards to make.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Ooooh - lovely !! Great little owl digi and I absolutely adore that owly backing paper :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute!! I love all the owls!! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Owl themed card!! He is such a sweet owl coming out of the box! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway