OSAAT - Challenge # 157

Hello!  So it's time for a new challenge over at OSAAT.  This time it's about spring!  How perfect for this time of year right?!?

For my card I used Spring is in the air from Stitchy.

For this card I used paper from Lilybee design - Head over heels.  I used my scallop and classic circles as well as my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I used my floral vine from Memory box.  The flowers come from the dollar store.  I used some little pearls embellishments that I had purchased at AC Moores this summer while in Vermont.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC/
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - Flower frenzy (yup there's really lots of flowers here)
  2. Daring cardmakers - Springing into spring
  3. Digi haven - Spring challenge
  4. The sweetpea stampers - Spring colors
  5. Sweet n sassy digis - Think springs
  6. Brown sugar challenge - Flowers
I hope you have liked my card.  And you will be joining us for this challenge!!!!  So today I'll be crafting I hope... but it will really depends because I'm really sick :(  oh well.... have to see how that does goes.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Beautiful spring card, I love those backing papers. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love how you've given that lovely floral paper so much space in its own right - it's beautiful - and your embellishment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how gorgeous. I love those flowers. Super card.
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination of this card Vicky and the flowers (yep saw your comment re embellishments ) bring the who card together perfectly. Cracking good job. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Vicky! Love the pearls popping from the 'bouquet' and that flowered paper is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and the DP, looks fantastic all put together! hope you're feeling better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors with this card Vicky. Beautiful....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Lots of beautiful flowers that are calling out spring. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great spring card! Love the red flowers! Thanks for sharing at SNSDC!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those flowers are gorgeous. Hard to believe they are from the dollar store but of course that is where I get most of my embellishments too. I found some really neat funky flowers on Saturday when we were out and look forward to playing with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colours...Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope you can join us again..Good luck.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work with all the flowers! You have really put on a lot! Love the rich colours on this card and the scalloped edges.


    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! The flowers you used are great and they go so well with the coloured image. Thanks for springing into spring with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty card, thanks for taking part in the DCM challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing along at Digi Haven for our Spring theme challenge. Love the card, the pattern paper is wonderful, as are those red blooms and the bead spray. Perfect sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “Spring colours” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I love the image and all teh flowers.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway