OSAAT- Challenge # 155

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at One stitch at a time.  And this time it's all about WHITE!!!!!

To me that challenge means YIKES!!!!!  I totally dread doing an all white card... always have and probably always will.  Now if you told me all in blacks and grays no problem there...

But then I had to play with one image from IKE... and she's so very talented that it ended up being much easier than I had anticipated ;)  For this card I used Snowdeer scene.  And yes it's a Z-fold card yet again... And what's really cool is that I got a Christmas card done as well!!!  How great right?!?

well it's not completely white... there's the deers... and I added silver... but is that really a color?!?  So for this card since white can be really boring I did some embossing with a cuttlebug folder.  I used my grand label 1 from Spellbinder.  The corners where done with snowflakes corner by Memory box.  The big snowflake is from impression obsession.  And that's it!!!

Here's a closer look at the fabulous scene!!!  So very peaceful.  I colored the deers with my copics and added some stickles to the snow.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  And I thought it was perfect with the deer... much prefer to chase snowflakes then deer...
Here's a side view of my card:
Cool right?  It looks better in person... But... I'm still not a fan of the all white for me!  I totally love to see what others do but it's really hard for me...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - No red, no green
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. WoWza - that is soooo cool :-) I love the shape of that card and your embossing is fabbo. The deer look super. I think you have done extremely well for something that is not in your comfort zone !! Fabulous card Vicky and thanks for choosing one of my images :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the winter scene with the Deer Vicky, gorgeous white on white card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I had to go and buy this image because my Dad would love a card with that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome VIcki, the digi by Ike is so perfect for your card or should I say you have really done justice to the fab digi . Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The deer coloured in looks great on your mainly white card. Good idea. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky,

    This is one of those cards that I had to spend about 15 minutes looking at just to see all the detail and time that you put into putting it together. It takes my breath away, it is so lovely!

    Hugs,

    Your new design team sister,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love Ikes work and you did a great job with it. The fold is awesome! I may have to give that a try.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love how the deer stand out of the black and white background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, I think this is just lovely. You made a wonderful white on white card. The Z-Fold is beautiful, I will have to try that. Got your blog button on my blog also. Just love the new blog design. I am working on mine as well....A little over my head though...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great shape, thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure why you were afraid to do the white on white challenge, you did wonderful. I also love the Zfold card, it really is so cool. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning entry. You know what I realized? All these comments I've left and I've only gone through two days of projects!!!! I may have to take a break and come back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love how the deer really pop from the white background.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think all that boring white looks fantastic! The image is stunning and I love how you've done the fold. A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway