OSAAT - Challenge # 154

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at OSAAT.  This time it's ANYTHING GOES!!!! Oh yes I know that there will be lots of entries ;)

This time I got to choose for CG and I! ;)  Yes and I made CG's life a little difficult... but I knew that she was totally up to the challenge!!!  She's such a talented artist.  You really need to go and check out the wonderful card that she made.

So our image this time was Lady Bug by Barbara Jensen.  She's a cute little fairy ;)

So for this card I decided to make a Z fold card!  It was my 1st one!!!  So please be gentle with me... But it's not the last lol 'cause I really loved doing it.  And it's all Margaret's fault... she got me totally hooked on bounce sheet flowers and now z fold card... but I digress ;)  For this card I used paper from Animal prints from DCWV.  I used my Label 14 (on the inside), scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  The top round flower was made with my circle punch.  I added a metal brad to it.  I put some flourish made with my Cameo and some bling flourish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and my stickles for the wings.  I had sent the watermark image to Paulette for some help with the sentiment and she put it as a freebie on the blog a few weeks ago ;) Just love the sentiments from Create with TLC there's always a perfect one for all the images...

Here's a look sideways of my card you can see the inside place for the text:
Stitchy Bear stamps is Celebrating!!!  And you will not want to miss this!!!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Flutterby wednesdays - Open (so long as you have a fairy or butterfly - I have a little fairy)
  2. Bloggers-challenge - Come fly with me
  3. Totally papercrafts - Punch it ( use dies/punches - I used both on this)
  4. Joyful stamper - Inspire me fridays- Anything goes
So that's it for today!!!  Don't know if I'll be back with another post... tomorrow is back to work... so trying to get as much done as possible!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Love that fabulous fold, Vicky! Great image and wonderful coloring. Terrific use of all the light brown neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fold, love the image, love the sentiment, love the card.

    Not got time to comment on ALL your cards in your follower email, but each and every one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Vicky, love the fairy image, very different. Always wondered how to make a card like this stand up and you've solved my problem so I may have to have a go at a Z-fold card now. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I love everything about this card..the image, the fold, the colors!! really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation Vicky. A unique card. Fab fold and colouring. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the unusual design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool fold on your card, really suits the image and thank you for getting Paulette to design the sentiment as I have used it on tomorrows card too :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway