We're thinking we should have some fun!
So we're having a
Sandy gave a double challenge to the Scribblers...
first we were matched to a number between 1 & 6.
The second part of the challenge was a Fiesta color
to use as an accent with the image.
The Scribbles Design Design Team were busy with their challenge and here's what I have created!!!
I got to use the fabulous Cool Carl!!!! And my color was Purple how totally fabulous was that?!? I totally adore Purple!!!
To make this card I had fun! I paper pieced my Cool Carl with some paper from Create with tlc. I made my backing after going shopping... I didn't have the paper that I wanted for this card so decided to make my own after I saw the TCW Template - mini webbing and I purchased some Dylusions crushed grape spray. It was a super messy process but oooooh so very fun and love the purple on the white. I also decided to add some silver accent and totally loving the green and purple colors together. I added some ribbon from my stash. And of course some Robin's nest dew drops. The flourishes come from the dollar store. I used my Quickuts nesting ovals to cut the digi and sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored for the belly and wort with my copics. The sentiment was perfect I think for this it's from Create with TLC
If you want one, two or all of the new images, they are available now at Scribbles Designs...
#303 Cool Carl
#504 Farrah Flamingo
#505 Frank Flamingo
#305 Carlos Carl
WIN your favorite from the 6 new images!!!
Here's how to get into the draw for your favorite
of the 6 new images from Scribbles Designs....
(Winner will receive one free image)
- Be or become a follower of Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog
- Be or become a follower of each DT member's blog
- Leave a comment on the Scribbles Design Challenge blog with your favorite of the 6 NEW images and get a chance to win that image!
- Winner drawn randomly from all comments on March 27th and announced on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog on March 28th.
- Craft your passion challenges - Favorite 2 colors (purple and green)
- Quirky crafts - No DP make it with paint and mess (well I had quite a mess here lol ;) but fun!!! felt like a kid again...)
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
So you really should join in for the chance to win an awesome digi ;) BTW there's still a few days to play in the challenge (color red and there's a wonderful freebie for you to play with)!!! Only 5 entries so far so lots of chance to win!
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…