Sunday, March 10, 2013

Little butterfly

I really wanted to play with the Meljen't challenge!!!  It's been a long time... and well I totally totally love those digis. So just had to play along and the new set of digis from Paulette at Create with TLC was just perfect for the card that I had in mind.

See I'm really fed up with winter and totally ready for spring to come along.  And this was the perfect opportunity to do a little card for this.
For this card I used paper from MME - Moments.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some flowers and brads (for the center).  I used my classic square from Spellbinder.

Here's the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC from the new set.
To make this card I followed the wonderful sketch for this week's challenge:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs dt - Sketch challenge
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Pastels
Hope you have liked this one!  I'm going to be back... yup it was quite a crafty afternoon...

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 




5 comments :

  1. Too cute...love the image and that's a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I agree, hurry up Spring, (thankfully no snow or cold winds here in Saudi ). Love your card, really brightens the day :) Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just gorgeous. I love the contrast of the blue and white. So striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a cold rain falls outside, the colors really brighten my day. =) The background paper is so unusual and fits perfectly!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest