Halloweenie -Vamp ATC

Hello everyone, I really wanted to do something to play with the wonderful Wicked Wednesday challenge.

I wanted to play along and so I used the wonderful digi Halloweenie - Vamp from Delicious Doodles.

For this little ATC I used some left over paper.  I used my Tim Holtz embossing (with the glitter you can't see it but it's wonderful).  I used a brad from Eyelet outlet.  I used the great Dylusions sentiments - Say what you mean.  I also used a charm from my stash that was just perfect for this!!!

I used my copics to color up the digi.  I also double the digi and fussy cut it out to pop it out!    You can see it better on the side view.  You can see the studs on the background.
I'm entering this little ATC in the Wicked Wednesday ATC - show us your fangs and the great challenge (thanks a bunch Mark for the info) Fun with atcs -dark /gothic or Halloween.

Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. Well wicked hun - loving the teeth charm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG no way - that is the best charm I've ever seen. LOL This is awesome, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FANG-tastic ATC! Love it all...the image, background, and charm! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see you made it over, Im with Jenn I love the charm. great ATC x Thanks for joining us at fun with atc's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC - love the "fangs" charm and image!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yupp, perfect charm :-) And the girl's look is priceless. Thanks for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway