Guest designer spot - Her Craftiness

Today I'm doing a guest designer spot over at Her Craftiness and the colors that I was given to play with were green, yellow and orange.

Well I thought and thought about it and I realized that the best image to use for my card was the fabulous San's Design Easter egg bunny 2011 that you can find here for only 1$$$$ and I used a wonderful sentiment from San that's a freebie that you can find here.  You can't ask for much better than that!!!!

Here's my card:
For this card I used some leftover papers YAY  it's from TPC studio - Sunny bunny stripe (so bright and cheerful)!!!  
I used impression obsession die - Die 007-L for the leaves.  The flower and brad are also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics, I used stormy sky distress ink to make the sky.  And of course a closer look at the fabulous sentiment as well!

Just love how this little guy looks!!!!  Hope you have liked my card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative moments - Animals
  2. Lil red wagon - Easter
  3. Simon says stamps challenge - Easter/spring
  4. Celebrate the occasion - Happy Easter

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky , you are such an awesome promoter... love love love the image from Sans design, Soooo cute! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Vicky!! love the colors and big flower:) Congrats on being GD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image Vicky! Great coloring and love the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I adore that fun sentiment, Vicky! Great colors and coloring. OK, I'm off to catch up on some DT work since I'll have my camera back tomorrow. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute!! The bunny is adorable and I love how you put the clouds in the background, I still haven't tried that!!
    I also love the leaves and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Vicky and love the sentiment too! Enjoy your GDT spot and thanks for joining us over at LRW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, so adorable! I just love this cheerful card, sooo sweet. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors and card. Congrats on the Guest Designer post. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative moments - Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway