Eureka DT card - recipe

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Eureka Stamps!!!!  This time it's a recipe!  2 images (1 can be a sentiment, 2 DP and 2 embellishments).  It's really not that hard to do!  So can't wait to see what you come up with.

For my card I used the wonderful digi 28802 Shamrock Lily.
I totally love this flower!  I didn't do much for this card.  I used some left over paper (you have seen some of it in my previous post)  I used some flourishes from the dollar store as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you will come and join us!  Don't  forget to go and check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Broken box stock - St- Patrick's Day (thought this was just perfect for that Irish celebration)
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Use 2 pattern papers
So that's it for this Monday!!!  I'm on vacation!!!!  WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Today I have to take care of a few things and I'm supposed to be going shopping with my daughter... but as you are reading this... I'm probably still in bed... hopefully blogger will have done it's job lol

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Love your card Vicky! I love that flower too and loving the shine on the flourishes!!! Easy recipe but could you tell me what DP means, for the life of me I can't figure it out, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky. I love the colors and embellishments. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Vicky! It would be perfect for St. David's Day, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I like the colored flower! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DP, you have mastered the coloring on the image, and those embellies are fantastic.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, those flourishes came from the Dollar store? That is a great find. Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, clean card Vicky. Fab image and layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the St Patricks Day feel thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway