Eleanor and Pickles the Statches

For this next card showcasing the wonderful new set from Create with TLC, I wanted to play with a gorgeous digi from Lacy Sunshine.  It's called Eleanor and Pickles the statches.

For this card I used paper from Desert Bloom - First edition.  I used some flowers from my stash.  I added some leaves that I cut using my new Cheery Lynn Design dies - Tropical leaves.  I also put some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the fabulous sentiment:

Aren't they cute?!?  Here's a closer look at the full set of the sentiments you can find it here.

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Created with love challenges - Anything goes
  3. My grafico crafts - Anything goes
So that's it for now ;)  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!  I'm going back to my craft room!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html




Comments

  1. THis is so cute, you've done a wonderful job with this sweet image and great sketch too!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a cute image which I too have, love the sentiment and moustache from TLC which I was wondering how I would use if I purchased it, well, another inspiring card from an inspiring lady, now I know...fab card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Vicky, this is just too cute!! Beautiful coloring my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card, Vicky. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
    Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love that sweet image and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Vicky. The image is wonderfully coloured and I love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and love the sentiment. Great colours and fabulous papers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Vicky! Great colouring of Eleanor & Pickles and love that sketch...shall have to try that one out myself. Love the papers and embellies you've chosen as well. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. I'm new to Heather's digis but I love them.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Love that sweet image coloured beautifully..great sentiment!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahahahaha..OMG...this is the BEST!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! the image, the card, the whole package!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Vicky, I also have that image and you did a great job of coloring her. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Love the image, so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun fab card! Loving the image and the sentiment, awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, how cute is that image and the flower you used is just so beautiful. Another well done project.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just wonderful! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway