Easter bunny - And wonderful freebies!!!

Hello everyone!  Today I have a little card to show you that I made with a wonderful digi from San's Design I used the little 2011 Easter bunny and it's on SALE!!!!  Yes you have read well it's only 1$$$$$  and you can find it here.

And to top it off I used some sentiment that are a Freebie right now over at San's Design!  They are perfect for Easter so you will want to get them.  And you really should become a follower so that you see all the fabulous new digis and freebies as they come out.



San also started to offer some precolored digis that would be perfect for those fast cards that you need to make check theses out!!!


Aren't these just fabulous?!?

For my card as I mentionned previously I used the Easter Bunny 2011 and the sentiment SN00164b
For this card I used some paper left over from my sheet of TPC studio - Sunny Bunny stripe.  It's really colorful as to me that's Easter for you ;)  But it's still really CAS because I really didn't put any embellishments.  I let the digi and sentiment as well as the paper do the work.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the sentiment that I fussy cut.
To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cas(e) this sketch - Sketch
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html


Comments

  1. Sweet card Vicky, love that little image. He looks so cute with the stripped dp :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thanks for the tip on the freebies. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used an adorable image and wonderful spring colours for this Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. Those are a bunch of wonderful sentiments from Sans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny is so cheerful - I love his bright red bow! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. I love your card and thanks for directing us to these wonderful images. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice of colours and the sentiment matches perfectly! Great job promoting San.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway