Dutch Card challenge # 210

Hello everyone!!! It's time for another challenge over at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.  This time it's about CAS!!!!

And we have
Meljen's Designs as our wonderful sponsor!!!

For my card I played with Bad bath Cat.  I just thought he was sooooo funny and would be perfect for a CAS card.  I have difficulty doing those... but I think this time I did pretty good.  At least I'm happy with the result.

For this card I used left over cardstock.  I used my scallop and classic circles.  I added some washi tape that I had purchased this summer and had yet to use!!!  But I'm really happy with this.  Especially since ribbon would have shown on the inside of the card... that's what happen when you don't do another bottom layer...

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.  Doesn't that cat look like he needs to take a breath?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - CAS - Use something old in your stash (my washi tape)
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!!!  We are getting closer to the weekend!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. This card is adorable. Love that image. Believe me NONE of my cats would let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky, spectacular CAS card!!!! I near choked on my coffee when I see the cat..OMGOD he is funny... I have to get him , hahahaha ..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is tooo cute! Love the dotted dps, black and white! Makes you smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at the the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, so funny and cute!! I love the CAS, you really nailed it!! The washi tape is perfect for this card! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card. The image is so cute.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...Such a cute image and I love this CAS card. Wonderful job Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too funny, Vicky! What a fantastic image and sentiment. Love the way you paired them up. Great design and the red, black, and white are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...love that image with the sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too, too, fun and cute. FabUlous image and sentiment. Magnificient, just love it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Love that sweet fun image & wonderful sentiment...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic card Vicky, I love the Kitty image, boy does he look mad.
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway