Ducky love

So this is the last card that I'm going to post for now... been a busy day... and will be going back to bed soon to nurse my cold!  I play along with Outlaws freebie challenge!  Just love getting digis to play with that force me to get out of my zone sometimes.  Because we never know what great digis will be sent.

For this card as soon as I saw Ducky Love I just knew there was a wonderful sentiment that I could use from A piece of heart, if you haven't been to that blog there's some really awesome sentiment freebies!!!  How awesome right?!?

For this card I used paper from Soho Garden by American Craft.  I also added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment.
I'm followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Papertake weekly - Sketch
  2. Qkr stampede - Animal antics
  3. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenges
So that's it for now... I'll be back later to set up my giveaway to celebrate reaching 300 followers!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Just stop by to wish you Happy Easter!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! Love it!

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Image and sentiment go perfect together. Sorry to hear you have a cold but on a brighter note Congrats on reaching 300 followers. Yay You!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. 300 followers!! Congrats!! Hope you feel better soon and thanks for sharing such a cute card with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping this fun and whimsy image is helping you get better soon. he is soooooooo cute. Delightful sentiment. Congrats on 300 followers
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Vicky. What a perfect image to go with the sentiment. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable digi, very sweet and perfect sentiment to go with it! Congrats on the 300 followers, it's amazing how far you've come!! So proud xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and your coloring is wonderful. I love the sentiments from A Piece of Heart, so glad I found them through you. I also want to say congrats on your followers. WOW, and I remember when you started...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is totally sweet and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway