Delicious Doodles - DT post - March 8th

Hello everyone!!!  Totally excited to do my 1st ever card for Delicious Doodles!!!  I've been dreaming of this day for a very long time!

This time around the challenge is really easy peasy... it's use some die cuts!  Easy right?!?  I'm sure we will have lots of entries!!!

For my card I decided to use 2 digis.  I used one from the new release set called Celtic knot shamrock ( I put four of them to create the backing paper) and I used I'm Ba-aack (I've been wanting to play with this one for awhile now ;)
To make this card I used some cardstock that I had.  I used my scallop and classic large ovals and circles from Spellbinder.  I used some Tattered Angel mist on the digi paper and on the sentiment to make it look a bit like blood... it was a messy process but soooo much fun ;)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I know this is not the type of image for everyone... but it was sooo much fun!  I couldn't find a sentiment for this so I made one up.  I used some copics on top of the black.
Isn't  she great?!?  I asked my hubby if he liked and he just said that he would sure hope that I never come back looking like that ROFL!!!!

For those of you that like this type of stuff here's my sentiment for you.  Please don't  share it on your blog and send people here to get it!  And if you do use it I would really love to see what you make... so please drop me a note ;)
For this card I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Haunted design house - Drop dead gorgeous (well I think she really is just that)
  2. Quirky crafts - No design paper and messy ( well I created this by multiplying the digis and by spraying so yes messy lol but so much fun)
  3. Left of center challenges - buttons or if project is left of center anything goes (my project is definitively left of center ;) )
I have one more post coming up!  So I'm hoping you will stay close and come back for it!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html






Comments

  1. Awesome make hun! Love the knotty backing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the recent DT spot. Teri is a gem! Fabulously wicked card. Love that image, and great sentiment. Thanks so much for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT gig, Vickie! FAbulous card using one of my faves from Teri. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card, Vicky; thank you for sharing it with us at Left of Center and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blurgh...ok...now I'm going to be sick! Lol. Your card should come with a Government Health Warning! :oD

    Great card...I think, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, this is a gorgeous creation you have made. I don't tend to use many of the darker images but will certainly have a good play. I shall look forward to working with you on the Delicious Doodles Design Team. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww, charming image, lovely work:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the DT spot and you've done at FAB job with Teri's image. Thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh La La....Great card Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- this turned out great! Isn't it wonderful when something you been planning comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a super card Vicky and looking forward to working with you
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is a whole other side of you. Ike been influencing you or has that darker side always been buried within? Doesn't matter because I love all side of you and everything about this card from the cool Celtic background to that image that you coloured so beautifully to the sentiment which just added the right touch of humour. Oh and I really like that you misted the paper to make it look like blood. Very, very cool! All in all I'd say one awesome job for your very first DT card at DD. They are so lucky to have you!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. great image you have choosen and you colouring is fabulous. thanks for entering at the LoCCC and I do hope to see you there again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Vicky, love what you have made with this gorgeous image hun, so glad you are a part of our team, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, I love your card. You colored this image perfectly. I don't think my hubby would want me looking like that either..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card and I love the senti you created to go with the image. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic - great project and I love the senti :-D
    Super to see you playing along at Haunted Design House :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creepy! Wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining in with the Quirky Crafts Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. EW! lol great work! I like that celtic knotwork too! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Georgeous Image and a Georgeous Card. Lovin this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. your card looks fab, and your colouring is stunning!

    thank you for joining Left of Center challenges on our voyage!
    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on making Teri's DT, great use of the images, the zombie girl with the Celtic knots look fab. Thanks for playing in the dungeon at hdh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway