Delicious Doodles DT post - March 22

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious doodles challenge.  This time we want you to show us your fairies!  How easy is that?!?  Just loooove using fairies!

For my card I used the fabulous Gothic Fairy!  Isn't she gorgeous!!!  Well some of you might not like the skull that she has but I find her totally stunning!
For my card I used some left over paper from Recollections - Steampunk botanica (loooove that collection of paper).
I also used my brand new Label 29, my circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder!!!  The ribbon is from the dollar store.  I added a fairy charm from my stash.

I colored her up with my copics and added some platinum stickles on her wings.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc.
I hope that you will join us at the challenge!!!  Don't forget to see the other fabulous inspiration from the DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper pretties blog - Glitter
  2. Stamp-n-doodle - Anything goes
  3. Perfect sentiments challenge - Fairies or butterflies with sentiment
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous make hun, loving that paper and ribbon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I am totally in love with the papers and colors of your card, it is stunning!!!! Gorgeous Bow and undeniably a gorgeous image!!! Spectcular job!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning! Love the paper behind the image too. You did an amazing job on this one!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Vicky. Stunning image and love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, it's a stunning card!! love everything..the charm, ribbon, paper.. plus your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card hun, love the image & her sparkly wings!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is gorgeous. It's amazing how most of us used this image. Great minds eh??? Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and a lovely layout, Thanks for joining in the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness Vicky how wonderful this is. I love that image and you have colored it perfectly. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. I do love that image and your coloring and the dp you chose is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway