DDC #55 - Flowers

Hello!  So this is the time for the DT card for Digi Darlas.  This time our challenge is about Flowers!  Yup pretty easy!!!  We should have a lot of entries this week.

For my card I used Scalloped Flowers.


For this card I used paper from Basic Grey Oxford.  I used my Label 5, wonky rectangle and fantastique flourish 3 dies all from Spellbinder.  I used as well my Dee's wreath builder die for the leaves.  The flowers were purchased at Michaels.  I added some pearls to the flourish.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us this week?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Catered crop - Flower Power
  2. Great impressions stamps - Use green
  3. Red carpet studio challenge - secret garden (use flowers)
  4. Panpastel uk - Photo inspiration (beautiful flower picture)
I have one more post coming up!  So hope you will be back for it ;)

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card Vicky, I love the corner die you've used on this one and great choice of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky this is really pretty. That flourish corner dies is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I love the flourish in the corner and the image is beautiful! Great job on this card. hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, I like this card a lot. You done a great job with the design and I like the flourish corner a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, busy lady, I love that corner die and the image is so beautifully colored. Simply an amazing card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card. I especially like you corner flourish.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flourish is FANTASTIC, it really stands out! I never really know when to use them, I always think it's too much, but you've shown me..LOL!! I love it!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty Vicky. I saw it at Catered Crop. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely green creation indeed! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions blog! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the fresh colours you've used. REally lovely. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love your choice of flowers! Thank you for playing along at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway