DDC # 54 - Easter

I'm back with my 2nd post.  This time it's for Digi Darlas challenge.  And this week our challenge is about Easter ;)  Just in time yes for your many wonderful Easter cards.

For mine I used the super cute digi Off to the Hunt:
For this card I used some left over paper in my stash.  I used a wonderful little charm that I got from a wonderful friend Joann aka Sassy Raggedy!!!  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my scallop and classic circle.  The ribbon is also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I made a sky with my salty ocean distress inks.  The sentiment was also edge with my distress ink.  This sentiment comes from Create with tlc and it was perfect for this!!!

And I finished off the inside... I  rarely do that but since it's a pink card needed to have some space to write  The egg die cut is from Cottage Cutz ;)  Got it on sale 70% off!!!!  YAY

Don't forget to check out the fabulous entries from my fellow DT!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. My sheri crafts - Easter
  2. My time to craft challenge - Bunnies
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
So that's the 2nd post... I have 2 more to come ;)))

Hugs

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. So Cute!! another bright and cheery Easter card! fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... you have a lot of challenges and creating going on! :) I love seeing multiple things on your blog! Your card here screams EASTER! Love the bright colors. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and the pattern paper is just perfect!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, so bright and cheery...The image is adorable and I think the inside is wonderful. Glad to see you do that...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. Love that egg die cut and what a deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card for this weeks entry. You finished the inside, I'm so proud!!!! Love that egg die cut. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, pretty little image and your papers suit is it perfectly. The added charm is just enough to finish it off. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and colorful Easter card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway