For my card I used the super fun digi Spring mouse. I thought this really represents spring well!!! I decided to do a Z-fold card. Just love those recently ;)
For my card I used paper from Le p'tit blog by Toga. I used many different dies - Scallop and classic circle, Fancy tag 2, Antique Frame & Accent all from Spellbinder. The curly Q is a die from CC design. The flowers are from my stash as well as the brad and little pearls.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the sentiment that comes from
Create with TLC and which is just perfect with this card.
- Incy wincy designs - Use pastels
- Love to create challenge - Use pastels
- Crafty bloggers network - Spring or pastels
- Forever friends challenge blog - Flowers
- Jellypark challenges -pretty pastels
- Inky impressions challenges - Easter or spring
- The sisterhood of crafters - Easter or spring
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html