Country time Horseshoe

I have one last post for the night... yes it was a busy busy day ;)  I was inspired again with all the great Irish challenges.  I figure we always need some good luck cards and this wonderful image from Meljen's is just perfect for this.

It's Country time horseshoe.
For this card I used paper from SEI - Entrada.  I used some painters tape... yup I really love to raid hardware stores.  I used some washy tape on top of it.  I added a little horseshoe charm and a little brad from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
I used this great sketch that I turned around...


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs - use green
  2. Sweet stop sketches - Sketch
So that's really it for me for tonight... I'm going to bed... another week is coming up :(  I'll leave you with a little picture for your enjoyment...  That's how I'm feeling right now... It says shhh I'm looking for the one that created Mondays... lol
Photo: ♥

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Love that image & great backing papers... I agree with the cat who did invent Monday's...Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Vicky. Love the horse shoe image and the pretty papers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Great take on the sketch, and the horseshoe is perfect for St. Patty's Day! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    PS ~ truly love the kitty cat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love that cat. When I worked I was most definitely not a Monday kind of girl so the old me definitely related. These days I'm lucky if I remember which day of the week it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway